Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Random Gifts of being sick- Oil Blends for Star Signs!

So, I was cleaning up my altar and reorganizing it and picked this little guy up and toted  him all over the house. I completely forgot how nice it is to have a squishy when you feel icky.

I had to get a little exercise in, So naturally, I went shopping. Found some new books and a deck of cards.... IKR like I needed more books and cards. . .

I've flipped through the Incense, Oils and Brew book, shuffled through the cards. and now I'm admiring all the perfectly photographed crystals in 101 Power Crystals (Ya'll its a Judy Hall book so you know its good.) 


Any way. I thought I'd do a little blog and give you some oil blends for your Star sign, because I'm "resting" so WTF else am I gonna do?



Don't forget diluting 

"As a general guideline, add 5 to 7 drops to 1/8 cup of base oil, such as jojoba. This dilutes the essential oil so that it won't irritate the skin, but you will still be able to smell it."

Instructions for these oils are "Wear as a personal oil to increase your own powers"

In ABC order (cause its in the book that way)

Aquarius Oil

5 drops Lavender
1 drop Cypress
1 drop Patchouli


Aries Oil

3 drops Frankincense
1 drop Ginger
1 drop Black Pepper
1 drop Petitgrain


Cancer Oil

4 drops Palmarosa
1 drop Camomile
1 drop Yarrow

Capricorn Oil

3 drops Vetivert
2 drops Cypress
1 drop Patchouli

Gemini Oil

4 drops Lavender
1 drop Peppermint
1 drop Lemongrass
1 drop Sweet Pea Bouquet


Leo Oil

3 drops Petitgrain
1 drop Orange
1 drop Lime

Libra Oil

4 drops Rose Geranium
2 drops Ylang-Ylang
2 drops Palmarosa

Or
1 drop Rose absolute or otto
1 drop Cardamom

Pisces Oil

3 drops Ylang-Ylang
3 drops Sandalwood
1 drop Jasmine 

Sagittarius Oil

4 drops Rosemary
2 drops Oakmoss Bouquet
1 drop Clove

Scorpio Oil

3 drops Pine
2 drops Cardamom
1 drop Black Pepper

Taurus Oil

4 drops Oakmoss Bouquet
2 drops Cardamom
1 drop Ylang-Ylang

Virgo Oil

4 drops Oakmoss Bouquet
2 drops Patchouli
1 drop Cypres











No comments:

Post a Comment