Monday, September 6, 2021

A recent mouse found, but not caught

 has me thinking of a movie I watched as a child. One where members of the fae community helped the flowers bloom and road mice like horses. 

In all this adorable nostalgia, I remember, I have a book on Fairies. 


The Fairy Bible, which you can find here https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-fairy-bible-teresa-moorey/1111742833


Generally, I customize my link colors and fuss over color matching, I'm not going to fuss any longer. its too much to keep up with, and no one cares enough to read these blogs anyway. 


A new Fae, I have met in The Fairy Bible, is known as The Gwargedd Annwn, (pronounced Grageth Anoon).




If you hadn't already guessed, its a sprite from Whales, specifically a water sprite. Typically, a blonde, female, irresistible to men, but devoted if you deserve it. 

They live beneath lakes and rivers. Commonly known, as Lake Maidens; The Lady of the Lake in Avalon is a Gwargedd Annwn. 

Not only can you read about them in The Fairy Bible, but there's also a story of one in John Rhys Celtic Folklore



No comments:

Post a Comment