Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Palmistry

     I guess, we all know, I dabble in damn near everything. Here's a lovely story for you. Oh & if you read palms, by all means feel free to add. Palms change & adapt every couple days. No divination is set in stone. I'm a trainer for the business I work at, I do classroom and on the job. A few months ago, I had the pleasure of training a little Asian woman. She was so fun & I hope she's still working with us. Her mother was a palm reader, and she picked up a few things when she was younger. Now as I said, this was months ago, several things in my life have since changed & I have had several major life changes good and bad. Some things may be different now. 

Another note, she only agreed to read, because she knew that I would not take it to heart. I read cards so, I know choices change things. 

The first thing she told me is that my lines meet the same way on both hands. In the way that they meet, means that I am extra stubborn, and I listen to no one. Next, she said that the markings on my life line say I walk alone with little to no support. My love line shows, that if I marry again it will also end with divorce. That I will have 3 children (I will definitely not if I can help it), and then some of my markings mean I act quickly with out thinking things through. After all of that, I had a little dot that has since faded, she told me that is a sign of fortune.

So, what do you think? Wanna have a gander at my hands?






No comments:

Post a Comment