Thursday, April 27, 2017

Lil' Witchy's Challenge

Write

You've just realized that you've lost something valuable in a nightclub ( a necklace, a wallet, a phone). What happens next?



Draw


Smoke




Create 

This one is my special DIY. Off the top of my head I'm going to find you instructions and hopefully prices... you as always do not have to participate.. but I'm hoping to find you neat crafts that are inexpensive to help you along you Crafting ways. Some tools I've bought but also made. No book here, but I will try and find you a google link for how to's :) I have so many amazing crafts ... I'm gonna start with a simple one. 


Wand

When I made my wand, I did it with a piece of my favorite maple that fell off in a storm. I shaved off the bark until it gradually became a long point, with the exception of my handle. Then I whittled in a small vine on the bark-less piece and sealed it with my favorite melting wax (it smells like spring rain).

Here is a nice Wikihow - Make-a-Wand

Here's another nice Pinterest - Wand tutorial  I may try this one! 

And another favorite I found Heartfelt blog- Wands by kids :D. These are so damn cool. 



No comments:

Post a Comment