Friday, April 28, 2017

Lil' Witchy's Challenge

Write


The greatness of sandwiches



Draw 


Mold


Create


A Witch Board/ Pendulum Board




For mine (and my good friend Sunshine) we used some cheap wood scraps from Lowes that were cut in equal lengths and glued together into a nice rectangle (I've also seen these round with a compass rose in the center...beautiful), a wood burner, and some left over Wood Finish Stain from a house project. 

If you aren't handy with a wood burner, or your working with kids, I've seen them with fabric and embroidery. (I actually purchased a fabric one and based my board off it.) You can also use fabric and paint or even wood and paint. Just make sure you give the wood a good finishing clear coat. 

For your pendulum a pointy end on a string is really all you need! A favorite crystal necklace will work just fine, or you can find some nice ribbon and a favorite kind of (about the weight of a crystal) heavy charm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment