Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Lil' Witchy's Challenge

Write


Screw you.



Draw


A bone



Create


A dream catcher



I gave this one to a friends daughter

I learned to do this from a friend. It's simple enough. We bought inexpensive metal craft hoops and cheap dollar quilt fabric from our local craft store. 
  • Wrap the hoop in material and secure it (I tie and knot and use a little double sided tape at the beginning and end. 
  • I sew in my center to the fabric wrap with a needle. My friend just knots hers where she starts and wraps from there. I like stars and the classic web-look but if your talented enough you could add a crochet center or a different design. 
  • Cut several different lengths of fabric and ribbons and tie to the bottom of your hoop to your hearts contend. Add beads if you like.
  • Add a small loop of fabric at the top to hang it with
 



No comments:

Post a Comment