Thursday, May 4, 2017

Lil' Witchy's Challenge

Write 


Write about a difficult conversation you've had recently. Then rewrite the conversation, saying what you couldn't say at the time.



Draw


A glass of milk



Create


Your own Grimoire / Witch's note book




I started my note book when I was 14 it is now taking up more than one three ring binder. (Five total inches of 3 ring binders to be exact.) In it I have included folder separators so anything I collect for that particular subject can be stored in a folder. 

I used construction paper, scrapbook Halloween themed paper, plain scrapbook papers, papers that felt "witchy" to me, and some symbol stamps and other stamps I have collected along the way to decorate the binder, In each subject I also used all that to decorate a "title page" 

I used plastic inserts for those. 

I have sections on Wiccan Credes (even though I don't follow Wicca at all), Gods and Goddesses, Herbs, Colors, Crystals, Candles, Oils, Chakras, Tarot and other forms of divination, Birth charts, artwork I drew, Demons, Mythological Creatures, Spells, etc. All things worth looking into and studying to find my path its there. 

Actually, this blog is very similar to my 5 inches of binders. 

A friend of mine taught me to make a travel book that I would love one day to make a large one as my witch's note book.  
(I'm really bad at how too's I should search up a video on this) 
OH hell This Video by Julie Jewels isn't exactly like my friends but damn close 

The inserts .... well don't follow her measurements if you make Julie's book, use measurements about a half inch smaller than your cloth cover but here's The conquering zero's insert how too


No comments:

Post a Comment