Thursday, May 11, 2017

This crafty girl on Tumblr

thecraftywitch @ tumblr

So, follow that link. Lots of crafts, lots of information, lots of reading, and I totally love how she's all DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT WICCA. 

Listen this is my opinion, take it or leave it. I say the same thing. While I can find you information on Wicca, I do not practice Wicca. I'm no where near accurate on my Wicca knowledge. Do not call me Wicca. I'm simply not. 

Every witch is different and that's OK

I dare you to call a Catholic person- a Baptist. 
Or call a Jew person - a Methodist or Protestant.

The point here is while we all use the same guidelines, we all practice and interpret differently. Don't insult us, just because you don't comprehend the differences. If someone tells you they are not Wiccan, ask what reference they prefer. 

You wouldn't want to insult a Catholic by calling them a Jew. So, don't insult us either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment