Thursday, December 8, 2016

Approaching New years!

Ok, so, its still a little less than a month away and everyone is still counting down to Yule (my bad). My blog floats with my thoughts and I just bought all new calendars for the house. If you've been fortunate enough to be invited over you'll know that there's a Farmers Almanac in the mud room, a Celtic Knot on the fridge, A Witches Almanac in the bedroom, and a pin up usually Miss Monroe in my bathroom. As I was walking through my house today I noticed I had 2 calendars on November, One on September, and only the one that Rick takes care of was on December. I never know what day it is. But I swear it was just my birthday. So, I agree with the Farmers Almanac... Its only September.

All that little back story being said. How many of you toss out your calanders at the end of the year?
(I'm not one of you) The Farmers Almanac and Witch's Almanac I usually save. There's so much neat information on one of those calanders. Things that (if I ever get around to doing it) would make a nice addition to certain sections of my huge ass witch notebook. Information on different herbs, crystals, ceremonies, growing & harvesting, full moon names, etc.

I was just curoius if anyone else saved their old almanac type calendars for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment