Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Spellwork- love

I did this spell when I was a teenager. It was in a magazine I found or I found it online, I don't really remember. I do remember writing it down. I, also, remember coming across the sealed envelope in a move and burning it. Any way if you're looking to attract a love here you are.

Red Lips Love Spell



  • small mirror
  • red lipstick
  • your favorite perfume
  • a piece of paper
  • a pen w/ red ink
  • an envelope
  • red or pink flower petals

Cast this spell on a Friday night, preferably during the waxing moon. Take the sheet of paper and pen, and write down qualities you'd like in a boyfriend, like blue eyes or a great smile. After you make your list, sign your name and spray the paper with perfume. Apply red lipstick and give the paper a big fat smooch to seal your wish with a kiss. Fold the paper and place it in the envelope. With the flower petals in your hand, picture yourself happy and in love. Drop the petals in the envelope and seal it. To set the spell in motion, place the envelope by your bed or hide it in a drawer

No comments:

Post a Comment